Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New year!!!

Hi all, happy 2015.

This New Year comes with a lot of great things in the horizon for All-Vegan and hopefully I will be able to post recipes much more regularly than what I’ve done in the last 6 months of 2014 as I was working on and promoting on a recipes book for foodbanks. If you have not seen The Bank Cook, please visit www.TheBankCook.com.
I also took part in the Royal park half marathon to raise funds for a homeless day centre called Webber Street. To donate or volunteer visit http://webberstreet.org/












Just to wet your appetite for this blog on 2015, here are pictures of the dishes coming up in the next few weeks!

Guess what the ingredients are and post + your comments below.
Thank you again for following the blog.

Again, best wishes for 2015.

Yours truly. HJ

Got a question? Inbox me vis tweeter @hjulienne or email nashjulie9@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment