|Roasted mulberries and sesame seeds|
- 200grs buckwheat (precooked)
- A small bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
- Hand full of dried Mulberries (riced)
- Hannd full of seame seeds roasted
- Half a red onion (finely chopped)
- 50grs of crinkled pickles beetroots (cut in Julienne)
- 1 lemon (zest from a half and cut the other half in quart)
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
Place the buckwheat, chopped parsley, mulberries, onions, onions, lemon zest salt, pepper and oil.
Mix well and add the beetroots. Beetroot must be added in just before serving as it might colour the rest of the ingredients.
Taste and adjust salt and pepper. Serve with the lemon quarts which will serve as vinaigrette.
Post a Comment